Compact Players Shaping
- Designed to fit the eye of a more discerning player, P•770 shaping relies on visual cues such as a thinner topline, less offset and shorter blade length when compared to the P•790.
Forged Hollow Body Construction
- These irons consist of a thin, wrap around forged 4140 steel face, soft carbon steel body and up to 46g of tungsten weighting designed to deliver explosive distance and forgiveness.
- An ultra-light urethane foam injected inside the head that’s engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving feel.
Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™
- Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and provide forgiveness on low face shots.
Progressive Inverted Cone Technology
- Engineers strategically positioned Progressive ICT in each iron to improve accuracy and protect off-center ball speed. Each face is uniquely designed to optimize performance for the specific iron.
There are no reviews yet.